Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've run out of sock needles...



Not that I don't own plenty of size 0 double points...it's just that they're all holding unfinished projects...

All beautiful yarns that I had great plans for. It's been so long though, that when I dug through my sock stash this morning, I couldn't for the life of me identify the yarn, or remember who each sock was intended for. Except for that whitish Lorna's Lace (i think) in the middle...that one is the second of a pair I used in a class and had promised to my daughter who wears a lot of that color. And last week I jumped right into that second sock only to realize to my horror that I had misplaced the first...

So, I am ready to start her a new pair, out of that gorgeous new Noro sock yarn (up there on the right) only what to do for needles....

Yours in mountains of sock yarn,
Claire

No comments: