Monday, January 21, 2008

Socks

In the spirit of Shirani's Year of the Sock, I've decided to knit a pair of socks a month...I normally wouldn't put this kind of pressure on myself, but it just dawned on me today (about 30 seconds before I set my goal) that it's only mid January and I'm all ready half way through my second pair - thinking of it that way makes it seems a little more reasonable.

So here's sock number two - technically February's sock- done in a really cool striped Online yarn.

Yours in yarn,
Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire, you're a knitting machine; I love it. Maybe I'll join your challenge!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Do you ever knit for charity? Other than perhaps being involved in CP's sewing blanket blocks together - on the lines of chemo caps for the Cancer Center, or preemie hats and booties for the local hospitals. It seems you have plenty of time for knitting. An entry on charity knitting would be interesting.