Monday, March 03, 2008

Ellen's Shawl



Didn't Ellen do an AMAZING job with the Lace Triangle Shawl!!!!!!!!

This is by far my most advanced design and Ellen's finished project is absolutely gorgeous - pictures just don't do Zephyr justice. You have to feel it to really appreciate its ethereal beauty. Her stitch work is lovely!

Although not the first of my students to finish this shawl, Ellen is the first to stop by the Purl so we could see the finished work!. I'm hoping to see the rest of the class soon!!

Great job Ellen!!!!

Yours in yarn,
Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ellen!!!
~Shirani

elle said...

This shawl is a joy! Light as a feather in my hands, and it drapes so nicely! I can hardly believe that I made it! Thanks to Claire for the design, her expert instruction and her patience. Everyone at the "Cultured Purl" is always inspiring me to achieve new goals in knitting! I'm so proud to be blogged! May my success encourage others to try the lace knitting adventure! It is magical!

Ellen