Monday, July 28, 2008

It's that time again...

yes, Fall classes are just around the corner, and I need some ideas. My plans include:

the Lace Table Runner,

the Fair Isle Bag


the Peasant Shawl (the one that's done in sock weight yarn)

Another fair isle hat, this time with the option of ear flaps,

Mittens, with the option of adding a pretty edging to the cuff,

the Sock it 2 Me class - a sock with heel and toe variations,

and something else Shirani and I are thinking about:

a series of pillow classes, with different stitch patterns or techniques, take as many classes in the series as you'd like.

design your own intarsia - maybe one of the pillow classes.

If there's a class of mine you'd like me to offer again this fall let me know. Or, if there's something you've been wanting to learn, mention it and I'll try to put a class together. I'd like to have my schedule set by the middle of August. It's looking like Tuesday will the be weekday I can teach evening classes this year, but that's not definite.

Yours in knitting,
Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if anyone else would be interested in knitting a doll- girl or boy and the clothes too?? I would love to take a class like that.

To anyone who hasn't take a Fair Isle class- the BAG is so BEAUTIFUL~ It was a great class. Thanks Claire.

Amy